Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and you may tell yourself: my god! what have I done?

This is the redesign I talked about before.



Woah, it doesn't look as good as I remember. Prolly cause it's a few months old now. Also not as different as I remember. Really it's just the hairstyle and the clothes. The rest is about the same. Posting this has reminded me to look up what blazers really look like, because I can never remember the exacts. And it has also reminded me to remember that eyes are not that far apart. Ugh.

Writing writing writing. Slowly slowly slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Progress is happening? That's awesome to hear! I had pretty much resigned myself to not hearing anything more about Half Past Never, which was really sad given how much I enjoyed the first day. I'm delighted to hear that you've not abandoned it, just been keeping plugging along.

Go for it! If you ever need some encouragement-cum-proofreading, feel free to send me some script and I'll provide both :) But otherwise, yay, keep up the good work, and I look forward to hearing of a full release!