Friday, April 4, 2008

I did it!

I made a blog to talk about my progress on my projects, finally. Because I like to pretend that people actually care, haha.

I made a logo. It feels so... wrong. Pretentious? I think that's it. Oh well. I wanted to add an image to the post, because it looks so empty compared to a lot of other projects' threads. This post is still lame though. That logo... Ugh. I guess that this kind of graphics design is not my strong point. The only thing I like about it is the font. Haha. I guess I'll just have to try harder when I make the real logo. If I ever get that far? Hehe. At least summer break is soon for me, which means I won't be wasting time procrastinating on homework. Ahaha. I'm so tempted to bump this thread, since, I don't know, I'm an attention whore? But it would probably be best if I waited waited waited until I had more to report than, "yeah, I've been working, and everything is planned out, but I still have a ton of writing to do, and I don't really know how to explain the story, blah-de-blah". Maybe I should make some kind of development blog instead of mashing everything into this post. In fact, I did it while updating that post, so now anything referring to this being on a message board is irrelevant and nonsensical. Oh well. I feel it is necessary to keep all of my old updates somewhere, so they're included underneath this ramble.
The fact that this is a blog means that I can ramble! I guess. Nyeh. I've been trying to improve my drawing and coloring skillzors lately, I'm not sure if I like the results or not. Perhaps tomorrow I'll post the drawing I am working on right now, if it's done by then/I don't hate it by then/I don't forget about this silly blog. Yeah, whatever. I'll shut up now.

Still alive on April 3 of 2008! I haven't been writing as much lately, but I've been doing a lot of planning and stuff on how I want the game to look, making the story a little deeper (well, according to people that I've shared the basic idea with. i still think it's a little shallow, but then, i tend to think everything i'm doing is stupid, so.), changing character designs and then changing them back (seriously, there's only two who have kept their changes, and the changes for each of them were both extremely minor), uh... deciding to draw my backgrounds and then changing my mind, and so on. I guess I have this whole thing planned out, and have for a long time, but the bastard hides from me half the time. At least I've finally decided on the title, which I guess is an improvement over calling it "my retarded story" all of the time. I really wonder if anyone is going to like this thing when it's done, since my motives are pretty much entirely selfish, but I'm not going to let that stop me, because like I said, MY MOTIVES ARE ENTIRELY SELFISH. AHAHAHA. SO I WILL INCLUDE ALL OF THE OBNOXIOUS TWISTS AND ANGST AND STUPID JOKES THAT I WANT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME! NO ONE! Except myself. But I don't think I will stop myself. I should stop rambling and do something productive, haha.

As of March 12, 2008, this project is still ALIVE~ I promise. But once again, I've had to rewrite the first day, so I'm still at around the same place as before. It's longer now, but STILL. Ahaha. I'd rather not bump this thread until I've actually made some real progress, so I'll just edit this first post. I just wanted to let anyone who cares enough to check this thread know that I've not given up yet! Not that I think I will, I'm far too stubborn for that. The legend will never die! Maybe just go into what looks like a coma since uluuu is too shy or something to tell anyone her ideas. Uluuu also wonders what she was thinking when she came up with her username, it's dumb. DIGRESSION! But... yeah. This is totally being worked on, and it'll be done when it's done, cause that's how I roll~

Writing! Day one and two are is done, now (November 28th, 2007). I rushed through the second day so in it's current state it was very short and very lame, so I'm fixing it now. I have to remember to only write when I am in the mood to do so, otherwise it turns out awful and awkward...

No comments: