Monday, April 7, 2008

it's easier for me to get closer to heaven than ever be whole again


This is not the picture I was talking about before, but who caaaaares. It is a Satomi! I think she looks fairly cute, at the least. I like the lines a lot for some reason. I literally mean the lines, because I really really suck at inking things. Some of it really bugs me, like, uh, the left hand, haha. And I'm sure it's easy to see where I got bored and gave up. I mean, hopefully, at least, and it's not that the whole drawing looks like that. D:
This was kind of a practice picture to get the hang of Artweaver. I had to find a new program because GIMP hates my tablet, mostly, but also because I couldn't figure out how to use all of the nifty features of other programs, etc etc etc.
How unfair, it seems like I draw Satomi the most out of all of the HPN characters. That will change when I get to the point of actually drawing for the game, I'm sure, but, eh.
I'm considering adding voice... clips. Like Zelda, having little, "ah?" and "oh" and "hehe" type sounds for the characters.

No comments: