Thursday, April 17, 2008

i still i still i love you i'm waiting waiting forever



These were mainly done to practice, but they turned out better than I thought they would. I have a feeling that when the time comes to program I will probably hate them, so I doubt these are final things. Besides, they are traced from a photograph, how lame is that? Then again, I'm probably better off doing it that way since I'm really bad at drawing anything that's not girls, deer, sanrio-esque animals, or bizarre, semi-psychedelic landscapes that wouldn't really fit into most of the game. Eh. Le shrug. Gah, it's so hard to get myself to wriiiite. I really like my story, and I have a lot of it written out in my head, but I can't get myself to just sit down and put it all on paper. Bah humbug, I suck at everything, whiney whine whine. :/
I forgot the rest of what I was going to say here.

No comments: