Friday, April 11, 2008

people get sick, they play the wrong games



Waha~
The last two main characters. Ms. Green-hair-with-ahoge is Elizabeth, and Ms. cranky-looking-short-whitish-hair is Iris. They're both pretty screwy anatomy-wise, but whatever. I like the coloring at least? They both look like they're going to fall over, oh well. And Elizabeth... She is going to cry herself to sleep on her giant pillow. :(
On the other hand, my coloring is getting better, little by little, and I keep getting faster each time. It's nice when I can actually see my own improvement. Not that this stuff is fantastic by any means, but I'm getting better. Hooray.

At least I'm not making the final sprites yet, and I won't be for a while, unless I suddenly get some super mega speed boost with writing (not likely).

Now I don't have an excuse to procrastinate on writing anymore. OR DO I? Probably. It starts with an "s" and ends with a "chool". But at least summertime is coming soon~ Hopefully that means nothing to do other than write write write. Wheee. No wait, that would be a lame summer. Then again, I think everyone I want to hang out with has summer classes, so. Hmm.

Man, I can't help but worry about music. I think if I put my mind to it, I could make some stuff that sounds at least decent, but I don't knooowwwww. Hehe. Oh well. I'll, ah, cross that bridge when I come to it. Which is... I don't know. The same time as drawing sprites so I don't get burnt out on either of them! Wheeeee! Alright, enough of this nonsense, I'm going to go do something now.

No comments: